Pages

Thursday, May 30, 2013

New Glasses!



In 7-10 days, my new glasses will come in! I bought them at Costco, and really didn't think these ones would be for me until I tried them on.

I'm always kind of nervous when choosing new glasses since once they're purchased, they will be on my face every day, but it's nice when Tim comes along so he can help tell me what looks good! I think these will be great and I can't wait to get them!

Some people ask if I ever wear contacts. The answer is no. While I hated glasses while I was growing up (I've been wearing them since toddlerhood), I really like them now... and, I wore contacts so much in high school/college that I can't wear them anymore. Besides, look at these! They are so much fun!

2 comments:

  1. I CAN'T wear contacts. Blah. But I don't mind glasses too much. Those are really cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. While it's nice to wear contacts once in a while, you're really not missing much. I wore them in high school for vanity, but they were never all that comfortable, and they ruined my eyes. If I were braver, I'd do laser surgery, but I'm just not comfortable with that idea yet.

      Delete